Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who gets banned next?

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2012, 09:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Evolution
What?
What?

Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Who gets banned next?

Almost all staff have been discussing this for the last week or so and we've decided to let you, the Rants section, decide which Ranter will be banned next. This will be a poll that will last for as long as we feel like and at the end we will ban the person with the most votes. You may only vote for ONE user so choose wisely.

We're taking all the thread starters from the first page of rants as the members up for THE HAMMER and maybe if we get a special request we might add one more person to the list.

First up is Scrilla for "Ban Ice_Edge 2012".

Waratah for "Rush is a Real Bastard".

James Wanker for "Who Changed My Name?"

GOON for "Who is the biggest GEEK on WF?"

legendmaker2 for "Breaking and Entering Assault Charges".

The Rebel for "Stupid Posts!!!" (the irony).

Sephiroth for "You're Pretty Good".

And Finally, Sky of Cry for "i don't wanna die i sometimes wish i'd never been born at all".

Vote away.
Evolution is offline   Reply With Quote