Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2012, 08:27 PM   #101 (permalink)
Ray
I am Jack's broken heart

Ray probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missed
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedR10 View Post
So, I've got a couple of questions regarding the packages and everything. Me and two other family members are looking at the Silver package for four nights as of right now, it'll be our first WrestleMania so I just have a few questions about the packages and everything.

1. When is the info on the packages for WrestleMania 29 released?
2. Around what date will they be available for purchase?
3. How do you order them and is the process complicated?

Thanks to whoever can help out!
You're first Mania too hey? We're in the same boat!

I'll be going Silver 4-day hopefully if they're available by the end of July As for your questions, here you go!

1) Info is released usually around beginning-mid July. Last year, the info was on July 8th if I'm not mistaken. Also, the people who went on travel packages last year usually get the info a couple days early then the general public. People give this info out to the dirt sheets, so you can basically get the info a couple days early too if you keep going around the dirt sheets in July.

2) Again, depends when the info is released. Last year, travel packages were available for sale July 18th and info was released July 8th. So 7-10 days after info is released is a safe bet. Also, the packages went FAST. Sold out in a couple days, so knab em' quick if you really want them. Don't know if that'll be the case this year as we don't know the main-event, but WrestleMania 27 travel packages sold out about two months after they were released, and the ones for WrestleMania 28 sold out in 48 hours. Again, can't really say, but I'm gonna assume they go quick again this year cause of Lesnar returning

3) Not really complicated. Main traveler MUST be 18 though, so keep that in mind. Other then that, they need basic info for each traveler and your pay-pal account things. Some people have experience technical difficulties in the past, but that was usually because of all the traffic that was getting on the server at one. Not a complicated process at all other then a chance of having trouble getting onto the site.

Feel free to ask me anymore!

Credit: GOATviaDQ
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote