Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2012, 04:06 PM   #98 (permalink)
ultimogaijin
Si

ultimogaijin should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsultimogaijin should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsultimogaijin should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsultimogaijin should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Anybody who's planning on going the package route - I advise you. The package is fine, alright, it's decent. It saves you time and effort of buying everything individually however - if coming from abroad you'll be wanting to spend more than 4 nights in the big apple, right? Alright so you only get 4 nights at max in the package and an extra night in the hotel that they put you up in will be $250+ PER NIGHT. Pricey.

I did the package this year and found this out the hard way. It took a lot of the stress of buying tickets seperately off the shoulders but I still ended up using 3 hotels throughout my stay. Granted, I took a trip up to Orlando as well but still.

This year, I'm looking at gathering a few people from here, from Facebook wherever that would be interested in renting a condo for 7/10 days. Some people on Facebook have already done this and it works out at about $200 a night which, between 4 people is $50 a night. A lot cheaper than a hotel and you have your own place for a week. If anybody is legitimately interested in doing this then don't hesitate to contact me on here or twitter @adecw etc. You will have to buy your tickets separately but I see this as a better way of doing things.

Anyway, if anyone has any questions about the packages then ask away.
ultimogaijin is offline   Reply With Quote