Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2012, 04:06 PM   #98 (permalink)
ultimogaijin
Si

ultimogaijin 251 - 500ultimogaijin 251 - 500ultimogaijin 251 - 500ultimogaijin 251 - 500
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Anybody who's planning on going the package route - I advise you. The package is fine, alright, it's decent. It saves you time and effort of buying everything individually however - if coming from abroad you'll be wanting to spend more than 4 nights in the big apple, right? Alright so you only get 4 nights at max in the package and an extra night in the hotel that they put you up in will be $250+ PER NIGHT. Pricey.

I did the package this year and found this out the hard way. It took a lot of the stress of buying tickets seperately off the shoulders but I still ended up using 3 hotels throughout my stay. Granted, I took a trip up to Orlando as well but still.

This year, I'm looking at gathering a few people from here, from Facebook wherever that would be interested in renting a condo for 7/10 days. Some people on Facebook have already done this and it works out at about $200 a night which, between 4 people is $50 a night. A lot cheaper than a hotel and you have your own place for a week. If anybody is legitimately interested in doing this then don't hesitate to contact me on here or twitter @adecw etc. You will have to buy your tickets separately but I see this as a better way of doing things.

Anyway, if anyone has any questions about the packages then ask away.
ultimogaijin is online now   Reply With Quote