Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #97 (permalink)
Ray
I am Jack's broken heart

Ray probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missed
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

I would take the Subway, but you see, I'm deathly afraid of rats. I've heard some horror stories about rats in the Subway, so I would rather avoid that. Would have no problem taking the bus though.

Plus, I found a Shuttle that'll get me from the airport to the hotel for $16 and vice versa. Definitely would take that over the Subway, and really hoping that WWE provides the shuttle from the Hotel to the stadiums if they're not walking distance. If they're a mile or two, wouldn't mind walking. New Yorkers walk everywhere anyway, so would love to be part of that

Credit: GOATviaDQ

Last edited by Ray : 04-15-2012 at 05:10 PM.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote