Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2012, 03:22 PM   #94 (permalink)
Monarch_Of_Media
Still Real To Me, Dammit!

Monarch_Of_Media 50 - 100
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesolationRow View Post
Not sure about the cab costs, but these websites might help:

I used the latter for Miami-Ft. Lauderdale this year and it generally was about right, sometimes a tad off.

I was just thinking...

MetLife Stadium has the second largest seating capacity for any NFL stadium for a football game: 82,566. It should be very easy for WWE to hit the 80,000 fan mark at Wrestlemania XXIX. Considering the costs of tickets, the live gate total should probably outdo this year's.
If you're going to NY during the week/weekend(whether its for fun or WWE/other wrestling is taking place there) The train is probably a better bet than a taxi. I mean I don't live there nor have I been there, but I have friends that live there and they say traffic is terrible, train/subway is best way of getting around. Also its not me, but I know there is someone that goes by BreakTheWalls10 on Youtube that lives in the East Rutherford NJ area, and he made a "things to know for Mania 29 weekend" video in February" video. I'm new here so I'm not sure if I am allowed to link videos, so I won't, but just search "BreakTheWalls10" on Youtube and go to his channel, video should be MAYBE 10 down. Hope this helped all.
Monarch_Of_Media is offline   Reply With Quote