Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #93 (permalink)
DesolationRow
Has Been Through All of F. Scott Fitzgerald's Books

Location: In the Captain's Tower, Refereeing the Fight Between Ezra Pound & T.S. Eliot
DesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by psx71 View Post
If I can get any 4-day package within $1550, I'll gladly take it. My flights are gonna cost me around $600 return. Also, anyone know how much a cab costs in NYC or Jersey? Assuming WWE doesn't provide a shuttle like this year to and from the stadiums and convention centers, I'll have to take a cab or public transit.

Definitely. The Hall of Fame JUST HAS TO BE in MSG. I can live with RAW being in the IZOD Center, but it would be incredulous to not have the prestigious Hall Of Fame in MSG.
Not sure about the cab costs, but these websites might help:

http://nyc.taxiwiz.com/?lang=en

http://www.taxifarefinder.com/

I used the latter for Miami-Ft. Lauderdale this year and it generally was about right, sometimes a tad off.

I was just thinking...

MetLife Stadium has the second largest seating capacity for any NFL stadium for a football game: 82,566. It should be very easy for WWE to hit the 80,000 fan mark at Wrestlemania XXIX. Considering the costs of tickets, the live gate total should probably outdo this year's.