Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2012, 07:52 PM   #83 (permalink)
frankwhite1967
Still Real To Me, Dammit!

frankwhite1967 50 - 100
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monarch_Of_Media View Post
We'll see, I know what I have heard, both from people close to WWE and people who work in NY, and the fact that its being promoted as WWE Wrestlemania NY/NJ obviously means NY is playing JUST as big a roll as NJ. Also if RAW is in NY, HOF is in NY they already have the building set up the only thing they have to do is build a ring, bring in the ramp and flip floor chairs. Like I said we'll see, but I am going to believe people close to WWE, and THAT WORK in NY venues that have been looked at, before I do someone on here.
I don't believe anyone close to WWE would've told you anything will be in NY because it goes against their business plan. Again, New Jersey bought next year's WrestleMania. It's a complete package that is bid on. I just don't see revenue, taxes, etc. being split up and divied amongst two different entities. New Jersey is the real host for next year's WM. New York is just in the name.
frankwhite1967 is offline   Reply With Quote