Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2012, 07:36 PM   #80 (permalink)
frankwhite1967
Learning to break kayfabe

frankwhite1967 is an after thought
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Actually, if you look at the picture, it says both NJ AND NY. Must have stuck up a joint production. Definitely holding at least one of the RAW's following Mania or Hall Of Fame at MSG if not both. Would be foolish to advertise New York for Mania 29 if they don't go on to that area.[/quote]

My guess is the WWE is just capitalizing on the "NY" name. After all, the New York Jets and the New York Giants both play homes games in East Rutherford, New Jersey at MetLife Stadium. So again, if you're counting on any of the events being held in NY I think you're going to be higly dissapointed. As far as I know, New Jersey "bought" Mania next year. It was not a joint effort with NY. Also on the topic of events being held at MSG. MSG is typically very busy during the month of April. You have a possibility of games from the New York Rangers, New York Knicks, as well as multiple concerts. I'm not saying it's entirely possible to find a free day in there, but I think it's unlikely for HOF. My belief is that Met Life Stadium and the Izod Center will be the main focal points of the week's events.
frankwhite1967 is offline   Reply With Quote