Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2012, 06:17 PM   #78 (permalink)
Ray
I am Jack's broken heart

Ray probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missed
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwhite1967 View Post
I don't know where you get your information from, but most, if not all of the WWE revenue producing events will be held in Jersey. If you aren't aware, WrestleMania is basically sold to a specific area as a "package" deal. Jersey finalized the deal to bring Mania in next year. New York may play some minor part in the weekend and possibly even host the Raw or Smackdown event following Mania but my guess is Axxess, HOF, WrestleMania, and Raw will all be held in Jersey. That ensures that the hotels, restaurants, stores, workers, cab drivers, etc. in Jersey will reap the revenue benefits of bringing Mania in for the whole week. It would defeat the purpose of the weekend by having events spread throughout 2 different states. While logistically NJ and NY are very close together and easy to get to and from, Jersey got the deal done and it only makes sense that everything will take place within that state's limits. I guess time will tell but I wouldn't count on any of the major WrestleMania activities to take place in NY.

Actually, if you look at the picture, it says both NJ AND NY. Must have stuck up a joint production. Definitely holding at least one of the RAW's following Mania or Hall Of Fame at MSG if not both. Would be foolish to advertise New York for Mania 29 if they don't go on to that area.

Credit: GOATviaDQ
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote