Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2012, 11:51 AM   #5745 (permalink)
Chismo
TAKIN' A MULLIGAN

Chismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

The detail that ruined Abyss/Angle FCA for me is that stage moonsault on Abyss. The setup for the move was terrible - Angle runs away from Abyss, but Abyss is not following him, instead - he's walking right into the moonsault. Too fake and too cooperative crap like that ruines matches for me.

But I cannot deny the match was highly entertaining and brutal, though. I like it, but not so much in terms of star ratings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbrian View Post
TV shows are the best entertainment programmes like wrestling. My favourite TV show is RAW and SMACK DOWN. I specially like fight of Rey mysterio and Randy Ortan. It was very amazing fight with lots of stunt.