Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2012, 07:19 AM   #1125 (permalink)
Razor King
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Razor King Razor King Razor King Razor King Razor King Razor King Razor King Razor King Razor King Razor King Razor King
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Randomness:

- Michaels/Angle from 'Mania 21 is EPIC. Fantastic match that signifies a typical, high-profiled WWE match.

- Batista/Hunter is the best Cell match. Yes.

- Bret/Diesel from the Rumble might be better than ALL of Bret's so called technical classics, bar WrestleMania X.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hohenheim of Light View Post
A question, what do people think is better? Batista/Cena from Mania 26 or Rock/Cena from Mania 28?
Rock/Cena for me.

The thing is I'm not big on Cena/Batista or anything else from WrestleMania 26, except that one masterpiece.

As you said later, Rock/Cena could have been so much better in a 20 minute match as opposed to what they got. In fact, if 10 minutes were added to Bryan/Sheamus; the entire thing would have turned out to be excellent. Personally, Rock/Cena was a big deal for me and as far as the match quality goes, I'd still say it was better than Batista/Cena. It's not saying a lot because I don't think both had enough quality, as compared to the matches that stole the show in their respective events.