Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1125 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 09:19 AM
Razor King
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

- Michaels/Angle from 'Mania 21 is EPIC. Fantastic match that signifies a typical, high-profiled WWE match.

- Batista/Hunter is the best Cell match. Yes.

- Bret/Diesel from the Rumble might be better than ALL of Bret's so called technical classics, bar WrestleMania X.

Originally Posted by Hohenheim of Light View Post
A question, what do people think is better? Batista/Cena from Mania 26 or Rock/Cena from Mania 28?
Rock/Cena for me.

The thing is I'm not big on Cena/Batista or anything else from WrestleMania 26, except that one masterpiece.

As you said later, Rock/Cena could have been so much better in a 20 minute match as opposed to what they got. In fact, if 10 minutes were added to Bryan/Sheamus; the entire thing would have turned out to be excellent. Personally, Rock/Cena was a big deal for me and as far as the match quality goes, I'd still say it was better than Batista/Cena. It's not saying a lot because I don't think both had enough quality, as compared to the matches that stole the show in their respective events.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome