Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2012, 04:52 AM   #1116 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Yeah, I enjoy him in the Austin matches and thought he was great in one of the Diesel matches where it was a total Bret formula match in slowly chopping down the big man. But yeah, 'mixing holds' Bret doesn't do much for me these days. It might be a stupid reason but it feels too clean and by the numbers, I've used Andy's point about comparing Arn and Bret when working a hold and that's still about as good a reason as I can muster for why I prefer watching guys like Arn, so much more going on in between holds to keep your interest going.