Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 04-12-2012, 11:30 AM   #193 (permalink)
JM
#Realtalk

JM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inductee
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

You don't get it. At. All.

Should Leyland been like Gee Wizz I should get Valverde in the game cause the best pitcher in baseball having thrown only 80 pitches who has been bang on all day is CLEARLY going to blow it in the 9th. You stick with him. Every manager in baseball would have done this same thing. You are going completely against the grain on this one and I'm not sure you realize that.

And yes, worst players manager in baseball. You show loyalty to your ace in that situation. Again, this is something any manager would do.

You're speaking in hindsight which is completely nonsense. You are basing your argument off the outcome which could have easily been very different and would be 9 times out of 10 with a pitcher like Verlander which again means we wouldn't be having this discussion. Do managers have knowledge of the outcome of their decisions before they make them? Tell me you'd still be making a point that Valverde should have got the save if Verlander got the CGSO.

^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State