Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 04-12-2012, 11:25 AM   #192 (permalink)
-Halo-
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

-Halo- -Halo- -Halo- -Halo- -Halo- -Halo-
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Flex View Post
You don't take Verlander out in that situation. Unfortunately, he lost command and broke down in the 9th in the most critical time. Verlander is the best pitcher in baseball and a far safer play than Valverde to deliver the hammer in the 9th.
You dont take him out ? really after the out come!!! ?!?!?!?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
Again, you pretty much said complete game shutouts shouldn't happen once gain. You'd pretty much be the WORST players manager in league history.

If Verlander got them in order in the 9th should they have still gone to the closer in that situation? We wouldn't even be having this conversation. You can't base a decision off the result like that. It was the right call...
worst players manager ?

But he did not, there is a reason why you have a closer.

Both of you keep defending this shit. I take a W no matter how ugly it might be, that is what I would be payed for.

I am not saying they should not happen, but with a 2 run lead!!!! you get your closer in.

Were the tigers over by 4 or more runs ? no

Then I would keep the starter to finish the job, and you do know its also a statistics game right ?

If Verlander was dominating for most of the game at some point you will have a bad inning, and it happened on the 9th.

Any ways!!! as far as today's games are concerned, who are your guys picks ?