Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 04-12-2012, 01:49 AM   #182 (permalink)
-Halo-
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

-Halo- 501 - 1000-Halo- 501 - 1000-Halo- 501 - 1000-Halo- 501 - 1000-Halo- 501 - 1000-Halo- 501 - 1000
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Poster View Post
Ninja please. JV only had 81 pitches through 8, had a 1 hitter and was rolling. It was just one of those innings where a few things go right (Jennings slapping a 99 mph fastball barely into the OF; JV overthrowing against Pena) for one team. It was absolutely the right call for Leyland to let Verlander stay in with the way he was pitching. The only complaint I had was that he let Schlereth come in (no better then the 5th guy in the pen, if that) to walk a guy before bringing in Valverde. May as well let Valverde try to work out of the jam, not that POS Schlereth who can barely get lefties out.

It was just one of those games where the Tigers dominated for 8 innings then one weird inning and it fell apart. Oh well, that probably makes up for the walk off wins they had against Boston. That's why they play 162.

And they lost, Proves my point, and nothing you can do or say will change the result, to say it was the right call is BSOULUTELY WRONG, BECAUSE NOW IT SHOWS IT WAS NOT.

So dont give me the what could have happened preach.

Verlander lost the game nuff said.

you called me Ninja

Last edited by -Halo- : 04-12-2012 at 01:51 AM.