Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - kid shot in florida by neighborhood watch leader for looking suspicious

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #522 (permalink)
TheCelticRebel
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

TheCelticRebel needs to make some friendsTheCelticRebel needs to make some friendsTheCelticRebel needs to make some friendsTheCelticRebel needs to make some friendsTheCelticRebel needs to make some friendsTheCelticRebel needs to make some friendsTheCelticRebel needs to make some friendsTheCelticRebel needs to make some friendsTheCelticRebel needs to make some friends
Default Re: kid shot in florida by neighborhood watch leader for looking suspicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by alejbr4 View Post
hey you start following someone in a neighborhood which is unlawful, disobey a police order which is unlawful, and then kill the person you are following, this is what happens.
besides why doesnt the kid have a right to defend himself he being followed , knows hes being followed, i mean come on
Posts like this are the reason that public opinion on a case doesn't matter, not arguing for Zimmerman, just saying.

I wanna kiss his little plump shoulders, while I show him how to make a girl pregnant.

―Paul Hahrrgis