Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12

Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post

Old 04-11-2012, 06:56 AM   #6960 (permalink)
TasteOfVenom
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

TasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbender View Post
^There's no future DLC, but all DLC like bellas,kharma,vickie,hbk are free. Rock/Miz aren't though.

DON'T buy axxess! Biggest waste of money ever. I never bought it and it was good that I didn't. Only DLC I ended up using was Vickie/Kharma(so that'd be like $2 total). Unless you're gonna end up using like 13+ or so of the DLC(I think there's like 16-17 combined), then just buy w/e you want individually.

I really wish we could upload created stories with the downloaded characters we had. I wanna upload my WM card(similar to how UFC has their event card downloadable) but I can't cause ppl like Rock,Jericho are downloaded(Rock is DLC and Jericho is a downloaded CAW).
I bought a pre-owned copy tht still had the code unused. Granted ended up selling it back to Gamestop. lol

TasteOfVenom is offline   Reply With Quote