Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!
Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post
post #160 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2012, 03:17 AM
-Halo-
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistaeffect2005 View Post
The Royals really intrigue me. They have all these ridiculously talented prospects come up at the same time, and I think if not this year, next year they will make the playoffs. Thing that is so scary about the Royals is even though their impact prospects are in the big leagues they have another wave of talented guys right on the horizon. It'll be interesting to see if they keep those farmhands or possibly trade for an impact arm.

Barring injuries and their ability to keep them under contract, that team is set for the next 5-10 years.
I wouldnt be surprised if they finish second in the division.

Other game notes :

D-backs are 4-0 beating my dead last pick San Diego.

Braves won first game of the season over Astros, my second to dead last pick.

Converted starters Daniel Bard and Neftali Feliz.

Feliz rocked, Bard sucked, Sox should have him in the pen, and Use Cook who had a much better spring.

This being said, Rangers continue to roll defeating the offence-less Marionars, and the Nation well.... What a way to use the second best payroll in the league morons!. Jays adding the W's

Yankees improve to 2-3 beating the O's The evil empire doesnt look to high and mighty with the rays rotation for the division, and watch out with the Jays packing up the runs.

Cubs continue to lose, look forward to add one more year to the WS drought. Brew crew goes on top.

Cardinals the who ???? the WS champs, yeah, whom said they were not gonna be serious contenders with out Tony ??? See you in the NLCS. Red birds out duel Reds.

Nats season will be better then lasts, They go over the mets, 6-2.

Chi-Sox and Indians postponed, and not a single fuck was given.

The all mighty Tigers roar over the Tampon bay rays, ALCS will visit Comerica once more.

Dodgers win again, these are unexpected surprises, Dodgers with a winning record and their rival the .......... Pirates ? yeah bitches!!! Pirates posting the lowest ERA on the League. This is your surprise of the week.

Last edited by -Halo-; 04-11-2012 at 03:48 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome