Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-10-2012, 07:40 PM   #74 (permalink)
GetStokedOnIt
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000
Default Re: RTWM May Be Dropped From WWE13

Quote:
Originally Posted by [atticus] View Post
I think they should focus their efforts on the Universe mode, and let the players further customize it. I like that some of the hidden wrestlers appear after Universe Mode matches in WWE 12. I wasn't expecting that. But what I'd really love is to be able to fully edit each program, or add shows on off-days (like, say, Thunder or Impact or whatever) and keep the rosters separate, the champions in line, and maybe add an element or three of booking beyond simming the match, playing it yourself, or interfering. Perhaps a hybrid of the failed GM Mode from previous games.
This would be really awesome. The thing with RTWM is that it has so little replayablitity, whereas Universe mode is very addictive and never really gets boring due to community creations and the other creation modes. I'd like it to be a bit more in-depth though.

Twitter: @DynamiteShovel
GetStokedOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote