Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 04-10-2012, 09:52 AM   #151 (permalink)
The Marine
Marine Til Death

The Marine is an after thought
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogey View Post
You had like 7 posts in nearly 9 years before you jacked it up a bit yesterday.
Ah. Well, I forgot about this forum and the fact I signed up for it all those years ago. I'm bored with my current forum so I thought I would come here and check it out. Kinda like the activity so I am gonna stick around for awhile.

Now, onto baseball. Although I missed the game because of work, the highlights of LaHair's home run and Barney's home run were encouraging. To bad Volstad couldn't stay in for another inning of work instead of having Camp come in. I don't know much about Camp since he was brought in late and I hadn't heard of him before ST. I am not impressed with him though. He don't look like he is helping out bullpen at all. The Cubs bullpen was one of the better bullpens last year and now it just sucks. Trading away Sean Marshall (even though I understand why) just makes me sick to my stomach after seeing the terrible bullpen in 3 of the last 4 games.