Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ~~Official AFL 2012 Discussion Thread ~~ ft. GWS

View Single Post

Old 04-10-2012, 09:25 AM   #286 (permalink)
Aussie
More Than Meets the Eye

Aussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF BallotAussie made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: ~~Official AFL 2012 Discussion Thread ~~ ft. GWS

What annoys me are the comments from some supporters on Facebook saying "he's only 21, he still needs to develop." Bullshit. He was drafted in 2008 so he's been with the club for 4 years and I believe played at senior level since 2009. More than enough time to learn and develop. He needs to be dropped.

On another note....where's BkB? I figured he'd be basking in their win yesterday and participating in the tipping.

***ROUND 2 - RESULTS***

Fairly predictable tipping this week so high scores all around. Highest scores went to Jobbed Out, Mr. Snrub (which means I changed your tip to Geelong ), Nige™, sXe_Goose....I mean Maverick () and Triple HBK with 8/9 so congratulations guys.

Jobbed Out - 8
Mr. Snrub - 8
Nige™ - 8
sXe_Maverick - 8
Triple HBK - 8
Aussie - 7
BDFW - 7
Destiny - 7
Mr. Law - 7
-WR- - 6
Gards - 5

PROGRESSIVE SCORE:
Three way tie for first to kick off the leaderboard with Jobbed Out, Mr. Snrub and myself on 14. In second place are Nige™ and Triple HBK with 13 and in third on 12 are sXe_Maverick, BDFW and -WR-.

Jobbed Out - 14
Mr. Snrub - 14
Aussie - 14
Nige™ - 13
Triple HBK - 13
sXe_Maverick - 12
BDFW - 12
-WR- - 12
Destiny - 11
Mr. Law - 10
Gards - 9

***ROUND 3***