Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #65 (permalink)
WWEEsky
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

WWEEsky 50 - 100
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by paqman View Post

Besides all that, money wise, I don't think I can pay for two Mania's in the same year. With tix going on sale in about 5-6 months and other "life" situations on my plate I need to take care of like bills & moving, I doubt I'll be getting a package or any kind of tickets. I spent nearly $1000 on 28, which isn't bad, but I need a breather. Miami was more interesting from a tourist POV to me than NY/NJ. If 30 is in the UK, a place I've always wanted to visit, then I might be game lol. I doubt it will, but I've got to be interested in the host city as much as the event. It's my damn vacation, afterall lol.

I'm most likely going to hold a party at my place for Mania. Charge a cover + food fee, pay for the PPV, and make some extra cash in the process lol.

Having lived here for my 25 years of life i am telling you now, it is a dump, i wouldnt get too excited!

Currently "marking" for

Sheamus, Orton, Barrett and Ziggler
Not Removing until

[ ] Wade Barrett wins a World Title
[ ] The Miz becomes a 2 time world champ
[X] Dolph Ziggler gets a world title push
[X] A new title belt replaces the spinner belt
[X] Cody Rhodes put into the main event scene
WWEEsky is offline   Reply With Quote