Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #64 (permalink)
paqman
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

paqman 251 - 500paqman 251 - 500paqman 251 - 500paqman 251 - 500
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

I'm really on the fence with this one. As much as I loved going to Miami (I live in South Carolina), I just went for the experience + it was closer than previous Mania's. Being there live is awesome, but I don't think I'll miss out on too much if I order the PPV next year. And with it being outside again, I'd be cautious of whatever truss they have on the corners of the ring to hang up lighting. The damn palm trees from this year's completely fucked with people's view. I was in the 100 level seating (which aren't bad seats by any means), but I got a corner section (122) and was stuck staring at the fucking palm tree all night. I was looking at the jumbo tron all night thinking "you know, I could have had a much better view of this at home for a $9 stream" lmao.

Besides all that, money wise, I don't think I can pay for two Mania's in the same year. With tix going on sale in about 5-6 months and other "life" situations on my plate I need to take care of like bills & moving, I doubt I'll be getting a package or any kind of tickets. I spent nearly $1000 on 28, which isn't bad, but I need a breather. Miami was more interesting from a tourist POV to me than NY/NJ. If 30 is in the UK, a place I've always wanted to visit, then I might be game lol. I doubt it will, but I've got to be interested in the host city as much as the event. It's my damn vacation, afterall lol.

I'm most likely going to hold a party at my place for Mania. Charge a cover + food fee, pay for the PPV, and make some extra cash in the process lol.

Jackie Moore never did Playboy because she had enough nipple slips on live television to satisfy me for years LOL

Not Removing Until Victoria, Jackie Moore, Ivory, and Terri Runnels return and form the Cougar World Order. I'll wait.
paqman is offline   Reply With Quote