Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2012, 11:17 AM   #144 (permalink)
Aloverssoulz
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Aloverssoulz 501 - 1000Aloverssoulz 501 - 1000Aloverssoulz 501 - 1000Aloverssoulz 501 - 1000Aloverssoulz 501 - 1000Aloverssoulz 501 - 1000
Default Re: Dean Ambrose confronts Mick Foley at WrestleMania Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistaeffect2005 View Post
Why are they stupid? There's an element of truth there I think.
Maybe i'm missing something because I couldn't hear him too well, but is he mad at Foley because a bunch of kids watching him in his hay day tried to copy him and got themselves hurt? Or is there another reason?

If it is the reason than I think it's stupid. WWF/E has always said don't try it at home. If a kid jumps out his bedroom window onto his brother and busts his leg that's his own fault, not Foley or any other wrestler.

I nearly broke my leg messing around when I was 6 after watching Mortal Kombat and trying a few moves on my friend. I don't expect Ed Boon to tell me how sorry he is for making a game that inspired me to try the moves that got me hurt. It was my own fault.

But again. I might not get what the story is about because I could barely hear the dude.