Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2012, 10:00 AM   #993 (permalink)
doinktheclowns
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

doinktheclowns needs to take rep more seriousdoinktheclowns needs to take rep more seriousdoinktheclowns needs to take rep more seriousdoinktheclowns needs to take rep more seriousdoinktheclowns needs to take rep more seriousdoinktheclowns needs to take rep more seriousdoinktheclowns needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: new dvd

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyman deciple View Post
A Punk DVD is on the way, Punk has talked about it.

A Sheamus DVD would not excite me, however a Christian DVD would be played on a endless loop in my home.
I know that Punk has a DVD coming out, but for it to come out at a similar time to a guy who has been around for years and won everything(punk) to a guy who has won 2championships and has hardly done much in his biggest year(ryder), seems like a slap in the face to the likes of Punk or Christian.

- Machoman Randy Savage - Bret Hart -Stone Cold Steve Austin -The Undertaker - Shawn Michaels - Chris Jericho - CM Punk - Bret Hart - Jimmy Snuka - Ricky Steamboat - Rowdy Riper - Scott Hall - Edge - Christian - Kurt Angle - Brock Lesnar - Bam Bam Bigelow - Yokozuna - William Regal -

- Paul Heyman - Paul Bearer - Jim Cornette - Vince McMahon - Jim Ross -