Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2012, 09:44 AM   #991 (permalink)
heyman deciple
Working on my abs

heyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: new dvd

Quote:
Originally Posted by doinktheclowns View Post
What on earth are they going to put on a Zach Ryder DVD, he has hardly done anything.

There are plenty of guys on the roster that have achieved far more over a greater period of time that dont have DVDs.

Christian, CM Punk, Sheamus,
A Punk DVD is on the way, Punk has talked about it.

A Sheamus DVD would not excite me, however a Christian DVD would be played on a endless loop in my home.