Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2011: In New Talent We Trust

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2012, 12:19 AM   #79 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE 2011: In New Talent We Trust

Congrads on one year~! hopefully this year coming we can see more of you, I was getting worried you had left us for good.

Smackdown is looking superb, haven't been following what has been happening lately however, after reading the preview things look very good. I think the besst would be having Sin Cara go over Tyler Reks. Gabriel going over the Big Show somehow maybe with the assistance of his partner. And Christian will probably go over Chavo but via DQ after Swagger makes an appearance, they'll probably fight through the crowd and brawl it out before their match. Also heres hoping for the heels to go over in the 6 man tag match.

Overall looks like it's going to be a great show, please get it up sometime soon .