Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2012, 08:04 PM   #63 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post

My question is, whats the best way for a local to buy tickets to Wrestlemania and get good seats? What the minimum package like if I exclude travel? Do I have to purchase Axxes and Raw tickets as well? Im totally confused and total virgin to all Wrestlemania planning.
Ticketmaster or the box office at MetLife would be your best bet. Scalpers are extremely higher than what WWE is asking for most of the time.

As for packages, the minimum package would be the 3-night Silver package which includes hotel, HOF ticket, 2 general admission Axxess tickets (2 sessions of your choosing), bus ride to stadium, and WM ticket in the 100 level. I think that was $1200 this year. If you want Raw tickets included in the package you have to get the 4-night hotel stay.

I don't know if the package prices will remain the same or change for WM29.

Last edited by Clique : 04-08-2012 at 08:09 PM.
Clique is offline   Reply With Quote