Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2012, 06:52 PM   #56 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWEEsky View Post
Realistically there isnt a great deal of difference in the prices, i think the main thing with getting the packages though is the security of having it all sorted. The hotel, once announced, may decide to increase the price abit when booking seperately. If you want to do 2 Axxess sessions and HOF, then the package is definately the way forward
I've been to four WMs on the package and wanted to go the book everything separate route this year but I couldn't bring myself to waiting for every ticket to come out. The thought of missing out on great seats is kind of nerve racking too. I've never received a bad seat with the packages and I couldn't have asked for a better seat this year with the platinum package. Next time I go I will see about booking everything separately.

Last edited by Clique : 04-08-2012 at 06:57 PM.
Clique is offline   Reply With Quote