Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #567 (permalink)
antoniomare007
Pico pal q lee

antoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a pushantoniomare007 is getting a push
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flag sabbath View Post
Y'all realise that the comment that spawned this great debate was a throwaway sarcastic dig using terms from Segunda's review, right?
I know I did. I'm actually shocked that post created all that useless discussion, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUBZ View Post
Yeah, the flying elbow to Sasaki's neck was awesome, even all of Sekimoto's forearms were directed straight at the neck. Definitely an awesome match but I'm not completely sold on Sasaki yet and thought his selling could have been better which is my only real complaint. But IMO, Sekimoto's performance in this is easily the best individual performance of the year by far, and it's gonna' take something incredible to top it.
I didn't think Yoshihito's selling was lacking (I guess you could make a case when he did the Argentine Back Breaker, but that's being way too nickpicky imo). The whole point of the match was him being able to overcome The Ace and he did it in a pretty logical way for puroresu standards imo.

MAS QUE UNA PASION, UN SENTIMIENTO

U

Last edited by antoniomare007 : 04-08-2012 at 03:50 PM.
antoniomare007 is offline   Reply With Quote