Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #550 (permalink)
Caponex75
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Caponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new hereCaponex75 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

To be honest, I don't think I've given a 5 star rating to any Bryan Danielson matches but he has allot of ****3/4 matches from me. I did give a five star to Richards/Danielson but I'm thinking about changing that to the border rating as well. Doesn't mean I think any less of Danielson but it's just that I don't believe he has that match yet.

Quote:
How in the hell do you play up a review? Its an expression of one's opinion on a match. Am I just being naiive or something because I really can't follow that trail of thought.
Being natural means he doesn't seem to be trying to nitpick. In your review, you would never give the match a positive before stacking on negatives. It is giving people the idea that you are trying your best to make the match seem as if it sucked. Hence you are playing up to something. Like I would never write a negative essay about something I don't really like or care to much about where as if a match impresses me so much, I'll sing the positives of it. That's why I have a big argument as to why Strong/Stevens is 5 stars and there is a reason why I don't have book on why Chris Hero/Castagnoli was a waste of fucking time. Get it?

edit: It can also mean you have no real emotion to it as well I believe.
Fucking music , dancing , and 360 piledrivers , Maryse sex scene , 450s through tables , shoot star press drop kicks , Rock comes back , Austin comes back

It better be epic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
YEAH THAT FAKE LESNAR DON'T WANT NOTHING OF TRIPLE H HE'S REAL HE LIFTS WEIGHTS AND BREAKS INTO PEOPLE'S HOUSES LESNAR JUST A BITCH THAT WON SCRIPTED UFC FIGHTS HE CAN'T PLAY THE GAME.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...bestsigeva.jpg

Last edited by Caponex75 : 04-08-2012 at 01:39 PM.
Caponex75 is offline   Reply With Quote