Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2012, 10:43 AM   #63 (permalink)
Greek_Kane_Fan
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Greek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Here are some stuff I hope make it in WWE 13

- Improvements in match types
- A few new match types (the ones mentioned in this thread)
- Create-a-arena improvements
- create-a-belt (only if it is a big improvement from the last time this feature was in a WWE game)
- Create-a-universe (Yes! I am serious. Playing WWE 12 it is always frustrating when you see the location of a event and no one in the crowd is actually from that city. e.g Tokyo,Japan pops up on the screen but there isn't one single Japanese person in the crowd).
- Title History in Universe Mode. (I remember in old smackdown games there were title history which were really fun to keep an eye on, and now since we have Universe mode, it will just make the mode 100x better.
- EVERY current WWE Superstar. (yes even jobbers like Reks,Hawkins etc...
- More alternate attires
- To be able to attack non playable character (e.g Commentator that are sitting down and suddenly the player picks the commentator and and attacks them. As soon a commentator gets attacked the commentary audio should stop.Also ring announcer, production crew etc...)
- Camera men and photographers (More for the TV presentation)

That's all I've got for now

Greek_Kane_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote