Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2012, 07:32 AM   #545 (permalink)
Ali Dia
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Ali Dia 251 - 500Ali Dia 251 - 500Ali Dia 251 - 500Ali Dia 251 - 500Ali Dia 251 - 500
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

I don't think either HBK/Taker match warrants 5 if that's what you were referring too BKK. But yeh Meltzer's ratings are his and only his opinion. I mean Punk/Cena the best WWE match since 97? Davey/Elgin best ROH match since 06? It's crazy but oh well. At the end of the day we get hooked by different things, and whilst people have a set criteria, one part of that can be how gripped you are by a match and you never know what may do it to different people. For instance I think Aries/Nigel from Rising Above is the best match in ROH history but many will pick something else for there own reasons and it's just how it works. But I guess we as people like having that above power, to set some sort of example and give us a chance to compare opinions and when someone who has developed a reputation like Dave seems to go way off track we get bothered by it.
Ali Dia is offline   Reply With Quote