Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2012, 07:32 AM   #545 (permalink)
Ali Dia
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Ali Dia needs to take rep more seriousAli Dia needs to take rep more seriousAli Dia needs to take rep more seriousAli Dia needs to take rep more seriousAli Dia needs to take rep more seriousAli Dia needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

I don't think either HBK/Taker match warrants 5 if that's what you were referring too BKK. But yeh Meltzer's ratings are his and only his opinion. I mean Punk/Cena the best WWE match since 97? Davey/Elgin best ROH match since 06? It's crazy but oh well. At the end of the day we get hooked by different things, and whilst people have a set criteria, one part of that can be how gripped you are by a match and you never know what may do it to different people. For instance I think Aries/Nigel from Rising Above is the best match in ROH history but many will pick something else for there own reasons and it's just how it works. But I guess we as people like having that above power, to set some sort of example and give us a chance to compare opinions and when someone who has developed a reputation like Dave seems to go way off track we get bothered by it.
Ali Dia is offline   Reply With Quote