Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2012, 06:22 AM   #60 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I don't mind the crowd audio in the games, its the damn wrestler voice overs that kill me.

Also don't see why people are getting excited at having 6 divas in the ring at one time. I don't have one diva in the ring unless I have to during RTWM or whatever. And I didn't even do half of last years RTWM because it was awful. Also didn't like Universe mode either lol. I pretty much stuck to exhibition.

More match types would be nice. Don't see why they kept taking matches OUT of the games over the years. Then again they seem to thrive at taking things OUT then bringing them back a few years later and making them out to be some huge deal and "new".

And for fucks sake, do something about the online mode. Community Creations was a JOKE, and I've yet to be able to play a match online. Lags like fuck.
#ROOT is offline   Reply With Quote