Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2012, 06:16 AM   #512 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official General Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

I'd say there's actually quite a bit of good limb selling in WWE when they get the chance, Matt Hardy, Chris Masters and Christian in particular worked a lot of matches based around a limb of theirs getting targeted and working it into the match: admittedly Hardy's spell was back in 2006 and 2007 but Masters and Christian were more recent.

Obviously it depends on how much time they get, since you can't really expect a focused limb attack and good selling in a sub 5 minute match, I'm probably being a little too harsh on both but I know Hunico can work a good control segment and Kidd obviously has the intelligence to work a weakened limb into his offence.

Actually before I forget the Punk/Bryan match from Raw (1/30?) had some awesome limb selling by Punk, the spot where he switches from a left arm bulldog to a right armed bulldog because Bryan has fucked up his left arm throughout the match was a perfect payoff to the earlier work.

Still, Hunico and Kidd definitely have a better match in them and with the finish its possible they'll be given the chance sooner rather than later.
WOOLCOCK is online now   Reply With Quote