Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2012, 05:02 AM   #57 (permalink)
Greek_Kane_Fan
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Greek_Kane_Fan Greek_Kane_Fan Greek_Kane_Fan Greek_Kane_Fan Greek_Kane_Fan Greek_Kane_Fan Greek_Kane_Fan
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

OP edited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargerov View Post
I think its confirmed that Road Dogg and X-Pac are in the game.
Source?
If it's not quoted by someone from THQ, WWE or a trusted game website then it's probably just a rumor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post

J.R. did a session recording for voiceover commentary.

On PS3 the CAW's will have 64 instead of 32 layers.
Source?
It would be cool to have JR as commentator. I am sick of hearing Lawler and Cole.
Also if the 64 layers is true then awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargerov View Post
I don't understand why, on Twitter, people are getting so excited about 6-Diva matches. That's the last new feature I wanted. How about 8 Superstars in the ring? I'm still waiting for: Special Referee matches, "I Quit" matches, Survivor Series elimination matches, Triple Threat or Fatal 4-Way tag team matches, Ambulances matches, Stretcher matches, Casket matches, create-a-title and A GOOD STORY MODE.

Hopefully I get at least one of them.
A lot of people (including myself) enjoy using the divas in these games.
Especially now the we have Universe mode, divas are essential to have.
I am also hoping for more match types to be added. I have a feeling they will add create-a-title this year because they seemed to hint it last year that it would be in WWE 13.
The story mode needs a-lot of revamping. They need a better set-up, more scenes, more options etc.....

Greek_Kane_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote