Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #528 (permalink)
Bubz
All in the reflexes

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

I definitely see the criticisms of the Davey/Elgin match and there was a section of the match I absolutely hated, but for me there was enough awesome stuff in the match for a higher rating. I definitely don't think it would have been anywhere near as good without Nigel being ridiculously amazing on commentary and the crowd being so into it which are two things that definitely can add to a match, and in this case, both were so awesome that they REALLY added to it for me. On a rewatch I could end up lowering my rating which I do all the time.
Bubz is online now   Reply With Quote