Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SPOILER *all five books* THREAD FOR Game of Thrones (TV series discussion)

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2012, 08:40 PM   #2109 (permalink)
IMPULSE
THUNDERCAT

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: SPOILER THREAD FOR Game of Thrones (TV series discussion)

she outlasted all of them because they happened to be competent. especially the latest. who died because he was repairing the damage she had done. which is why i found the capable argument so funny. because a player went out their way to put her in position to regain power. showing they don't think much of her.

mace has more power at the moment though. he'll be making specialized chairs, so it doesn't matter. his incompetence in the field could ruin him.

i was making a joke about his conditions. even the banker he only got support from because of the capable lannister. hence my vague money comments. he has the lord of light, you think that lord could make the snow melt. i like DAVOS and stannis is okay.

i've put way too much effort into arguing over opinions. i should have talked about dolphins and genesis would have given up. i'm really done talk about cersei though. i actually don't like dislike her, i'm thoroughly amused by her.
IMPULSE is offline   Reply With Quote