Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2012, 05:21 PM   #878 (permalink)
booned
Altered State

booned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kool-Aidô View Post
The large amount it would draw. I don't think Jericho and Taker will ever have a match at Wrestlemania mainly because it wouldn't draw.
I disagree. You're basically saying that Jericho and Taker arent capable of hyping a match when -

1 - Jericho basically had all WWE fans in the palm of his hands for 3 weeks without even saying a word.
2 - As soon as the Wrestlemania hype starts, peoples first port of call is 'Who is going to end the streak?'.

They are both proven draws. Jericho is the only one (who I can think of) who can possibly make a match between himself and Taker seem credible and somehwat justified.

It is common to hear of a peasant's dream of striving for knighthood as an
escape from hardship, but who would ever think it possible?