Wrestling Forum banner

WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

326K views 3K replies 375 participants last post by  Jendo 
#1 · (Edited)
WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Planning and excitement thread for atendees! 7 days away!

Alright everyone -

The day after WM27 last year, we started this thread in reference to the just-passed WM28. So, let's do it all again and start our road to WM29 right now! Money allowing, I'd freaking love to head to NYC next year. Who's going?!?!

#2,533 ·
Cant believe how pissed off people sound

Its all about the experience for me, not just a couple of matches

Last year was my first Mania, and i know nothing can come close to that, but im still going to enjoy it

I have a Punk VIP ticket. Punk v Taker will be awesome even though the result is obvious

And meeting up with people and just being there will be worth it

#2,534 ·
Amen to that . . I don't get it . . Maybe it's just the people that are not going who are bitching . . .

In my eyes undertaker v punk could be awesome . . Hhh v brock could be awesome, specially after the brawl on raw which was pretty good . . . And cena v rock might work . . Lets see where that goes . . I don't mind cena that much

I'm fucking pumped for it . .

#2,928 ·
Having a slight hitch as has a car wreck and fractured my back in 4 places. Still I have tickets, have never been, and can walk dammit so I'll be there.

Reactions: FITZ
#2,944 ·
Sorry to hear it man. But going to Wrestlemania with a BROKEN FREAKIN BACK is pretty badass.

What's the deal with tailgating, we don't really have anything like that in the UK but it sounds like something I could get into!! Do I just turn up with some beers and food and set up camp, don't want to piss anybody off rocking up to their grill like a proper noob lol
Generally you tailgate where you park. I see you're from the UK so I'm guessing you won't be driving which would make it kind of hard for you. Also you need to bring your own chairs (usually stuff you pack in the card) so that would also make it harder to do if you're driving.

But yeah you basically have the idea of it down. Just don't take up more than a single spot in the lot/garage and you'll be fine.

#2,996 ·
Hey guys due to illness I have to sell my WRESTLEMANIA package, all of it.

It's a platinum package which includes the lot so hit me up if you're interested. Email me at mahmoudc@mobily.com.au or facebook me at https://www.facebook.com/Sainters09

WWE WRESTLEMANIA : SECTION 10 ROW F SEAT 23. FLOOR SECTION * Amazing seats*
WWE HALL OF FAME : SECTION 5 ROW 5 SEAT 23. FLOOR SECTION * Amazing seats*
WWE RAW NIGHT AFTER WM 29 : SECTION 123 ROW 3. FLOOR SECTION * Amazing seats*
4 NIGHT STAY AT THE GRAND HYATT
2 DAYS WORTH OF WWE AXXESS SESSIONS
VIP HULK HOGAN MEET AND GREET AT WRESTELCON

Reactions: Alim
#3,005 ·
Just wanted to pop in here and say have a good time to all those who are flying out over the next week. Sorry I'm not going myself this year. If I were I'd probably be heading out on Mon/Tues coming. I know for a fact that all of you who were whining in here in the past are going to eat your words once you get to your seats lol. Hopefully you and the rest of us get a show worth talking about in the end, even if the build hasn't been spectacular. Enjoy folks!

#3,203 ·
hi,

I'm in India and can't make it... but it's good to see so many of you so pepped up about going to WM... I can imagine the excitement you must be feeling about going to the grandest stage of wrestling... I wish you guys all the best and have a great time... I'd be in my hostel room streaming most probably... hope we have a great spectacle... cheers!

#3,379 ·
Hey bro, I'm traveling in from Manhattan also, seems the best ways are either the Meadowlands express bus (no. 351) from Port Authority direct to the stadium, $10 round trip or train from Penn Station to Secaucus and theres shuttles/trains from there straight to the stadium complex :) have fun

#3,375 ·
I went to the Axxess session today and found it very disappointing. Today's session was crowded, which made lines for autograph signings long, security stopped letting people queue a few times and I had to wait 30 minutes before getting in despite arriving 45 minutes early. Alberto Del Rio and Jack Swagger cut promos, which were dull and boring. The Shield left very quickly and Christian's autograph line was huge. I did meet Brad Maddox, who was really nice.

The programme cost $25, which is an increase from last year. I believe WWE should really cap the GA admission tickets to help control crowd capacity. I left an hour early, because I was so fed up. I really disliked the layout and lack of superstar/divas interaction. Axxess at WM28 was much better for me. Hope people who attended had a better experience than me.

I have a Rey Mysterio VIP ticket for Sunday 8am, if anybody wants it, please message me on here. I'm not looking to make a profit, so I'll sell it for $155 (I bought it for $154.70 from TM after BF's). I'm staying in Midtown Manhattan and will happily meet you somewhere convenient.

#4 ·
Re: WrestleMania 29 - Anyone planning on going?

Alright everyone -

The day after WM27 last year, we started this thread in reference to the just-passed WM28. So, let's do it all again and start our road to WM29 right now! Money allowing, I'd freaking love to head to NYC next year. Who's going?!?!
I Would love to Go and PLAN on going this would be my first Real PPV (was going to be at WM 19 but plans failed and had to sell tickets) i live in uk

Only bad thing about going is None of my mates are into Wrestling anymore
BUT if i do Go i will have good Signs a few idea's
We've CENA nuff

I'd rather have The Rock Via satellite
than have Cena live every week.

I'M NOT A JERICOHOLIC!!! I'M AN ALCOHOLIC - Cm Punk

Flight $700
Hotel $1,000
Ticket $1500
Watching Cena Wrestle = 2 MUCH

But Cena Can't Learn More Than 4 Moves!

#6 ·
When do Wrestlemania 29 tickets go on sale?

#7 ·
Re: When do Wrestlemania 29 tickets go on sale?

Think it's around November time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.