Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2012, 12:14 PM   #871 (permalink)
The Hardcore Show
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

The Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
I could see him coming back down the line in a non wrestling role, which really is for the best. I mean his 2000 and 2005 are largely great and he's got the odd good/great performance in a lot of years, but I really think its about time he called it a day in the ring. Taker could be done but I dunno, I always saw WWE hyping the fuck out of his retirement, i.e the ultimate videeo packagaes, highlight reels and then some dramatic ending where he's carried away by Druids or some gothic/eerie act we've come to associate with The Deadman character. Somehow him having the quiet Austin retirement where they don't actually reference him being done just doesn't sound how WWE would end his career.

I've still not even grasped what this era is that's ending? The attitude era wrestlers? The era of two men who in the words of HHH 'are far and beyond the other guys in the back'? I mean they've never even talked about what Era supposedly ended that night at all.
I took it as the last big Attitude era match that could happen.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/7652556-post59.html

This explains everything I dislike about John Cena.