Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The TwoThousandAndEleven Diaries

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #69 (permalink)
ThatWeirdGuy
CHYEAH

ThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE: The TwoThousandAndEleven Diaries

I do like the way that you present your work, as it makes it all very easy to read and understand.

The main story on Raw is good, and the SES have really come across as a dominant group under Punk's leadership and this proven by what they have done to Kofi Kingston. The story with Cena is good, and I think that Punk will win at Summerslam, with a lot of help from his society.

The Truth/Morrison rivalry was one that real WWE didn't properly address and finish and it is good to see the MITB involved too, as it makes the feud seem a lot more important.

My main issue with this show was that there was something that happened after EVERY match. There was a run in each time and something happened. I think it got a little excessive and other than the variation of post match events, it was a solid Raw that developed all of the storylines. Keep it up
ThatWeirdGuy is offline   Reply With Quote