Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread
View Single Post
post #503 of (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 11:01 AM
Roy Cropper's Plastic Bag
You're a mong.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Yeah, I cannot stand 90% of DGUSA matches but I'd understand why some people love them - say I'm in the 'business' for 30 years and I say that a DGUSA match is terrible, because of what I prefer, does that mean my opinion means more than anyone else's here? It is only because he writes for a leading wrestling publication that it is seen in such a way - he has a tool for his opinions. You'll get people saying that Taker/HHH is less than *** but then say that his Elgin/Davey rating is spot on - so which one is he right on? Or is he actually neither right nor wrong on either of them?

This is basically pointless though as the same argument can also apply to whether or not you see Meltzer's ratings as the holy grail or whether or not you see them on par with, if not lower than someone like Segunda (whose opinions I'd actually value more as at least there's no CLEAR bias there).

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome