Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The TwoThousandAndEleven Diaries

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2012, 06:42 AM   #67 (permalink)
Jamjam22
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000Jamjam22 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE: The TwoThousandAndEleven Diaries

Your way of writing is pretty much like a reporter that's at the actual event. It isn't a bad thing as we get straight to the point, plus its an easy read. I'll comment that I like how the World Heavyweight Championship picture is going with Christian being the center. Christian is one of my favorite superstars so it's pretty cool to see him being world champ, just like in Wolfy's BTB.

I'm really excited for a Orton/Jericho feud as they could really bring the house down. The feud between the two could be something special if booked right. Hopefully you go into more details because that's a dream feud right there.

Interesting enough that you bring Smackdown their own world tag team titles back. I think that the teams are extremely better than on Smackdown and should get better time than on Raw since Smackdown is more of the wrestling show. However, I hope to see more tag teams signed on as you simply don't have enough. The tag team division can be really good and with your booking skills, I bet they'll be awesome.

The last thing I'll comment on is your Money In The Bank briefcase holder, Wade Barrett. Now, with the title scene just getting hot at the moment, I'm sure you wouldn't let Barrett cash in just yet. So hopefully you have some feuds that could establish him even more before injecting him into the main event scene. Wade Barrett should be really fun to work with as he has the mic skill and the in-ring ability to lead a brand like Smackdown. Good show!
Jamjam22 is offline   Reply With Quote