Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2012, 06:52 PM   #491 (permalink)
flag sabbath
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

flag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new hereflag sabbath better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by septurum View Post
**** 1/2. I thought it was one of the better matches of the year. TNA wasted Okada big time. And fuck Meltzer. Am I the only wrestling fan who never reads his stuff?
I ditched the Observer back in 2001. Say what you will about Meltzer's knowledge, analysis & contacts - he's the Vince Russo of wrestling journalism when it comes to punctuation & syntax.