Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The TwoThousandAndEleven Diaries
View Single Post
post #65 of (permalink) Old 04-05-2012, 08:50 AM
Jamjam22
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Re: WWE: The TwoThousandAndEleven Diaries

Jam's Review

Well I'm glad to see this thread back. Whooo! Here's a review for you. I'll be mixing it up as I read the RAW you just posted along with MITB.

I like the simpleness of your shows. Even if it's not a long read, I believe that it gives us the same entertainment than a really long show so kudos to you for being able to do that.

Your MITB PPV was pretty awesome. Match of the night had to be the World Heavyweight Championship Match. I've always preferred Smackdown over Raw so maybe that swayed my decision. I like how you've made Christian a FACE champion. I think that WWE should've done it this way so as to make Orton HEEL and Christian FACE.

The SES looks even more powerful than ever with them having all the championships. Mercury and Rollins are a pretty good team, I could see those two working well together. But their opponents Bourne and Mysterio are no pushovers. It's interesting that you've paired these two up actually as I don't think WWE would ever do that. So that's a good change, it certainly revamps the tag team division a little.

Your whole Divas division is way better than WWE already and that can be attributed to booking Natalya vs. Kharma. When these two ladies meet in the ring, we'll surely get a pretty good divas match. Can't wait for that one.

Looks like you'll be giving McIntyre something to do. What a pair of veterans to learn from in Paul Burchill and Finlay. Surely this can mean nothing but success for the Scotsman.

Giving Morrison the briefcase was a good move especially in the fashion that he won it in MITB, against the Miz. Hopefully we see the true potential that I believe Morrison has. And hmm, you have him say that he'll announce when he'll cash the briefcase in. Does he pull a “Daniel Bryan” and turn heel?

Kofi is now suspended? I don't really get this move. Maybe it was just a way to find Mason Ryan a new opponent. Whoever that may be, I think we'll find out sooner rather than later.

Punk retains his title against Swagger but Cena comes out and reveals that it'll be him and Cena at Summerslam for the title in a Last Man Standing Match. Maybe for the main event, you could have written some details cause you know, it's the main event. But I guess your style is really keeping it all simple and that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Overall, I like what you've produced so far. Your storylines are way different from WWE during this time period and I applaud you for that. Kudos also for bringing in Seth Rollins who I've been dying to see on the main roster. Now all I can do is wait for Smackdown, can't wait for that!

Last edited by Jamjam22; 04-05-2012 at 08:58 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome