Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #3417 (permalink)
Super Delfin
Working on my abs

Super Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

For some reason I thought you said blueberry, than I reread and saw blackberry. Yeah that shit is bomb too, I only tried it once when I first met this one kid I got shit off of for a while. He didn't have any more of that left to sell but he smoked a bit with me and lets just say it was a positive first impression lol. Think that was the only time I got a chance to try that strain.

On a completely unrelated note, I was thinking today how much I dislike most hippies/wooks. They're lazy, stupid, dishonest drug addicts for the most part and smell like ass. Every fucking festy/show I go to they try to get in these deep conversations about the world when it's obvious all they know about it is begging for money to get to the next show and being dirtballs. That is all. Many aren't above selling fake ass drugs to make a few bucks or picking your pocket. Then there's all the PLUR e-tards, but that's another story I guess.