Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2012, 06:14 PM   #5419 (permalink)
EmbassyForever
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

EmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH Underground 2012 Review:

1. Kenny King vs. Andy "Right Leg" Ridge - **1/2

2. "The Prodigy" Mike Bennett vs. Grizzly Redwood - Don't care about that.

3. Adam Cole vs. Kevin Steen - ***1/2
STEEN IS THE MAN. ONCE AGAIN.

4. World Tag Team Title Match: Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander - ***

5. Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team vs. Team A1 - N/A

6. Proving Ground Match: World TV Champion Jay Lethal vs. Tommaso Ciampa - ***1/4 - ***1/2

7. Winning Team Gets A World Tag Team Title Shot: Davey Richards & Kyle O'Reilly vs. Roderick Strong & Michael Elgin - ****1/4
WOW, what a great match. The finish was weak, but yeah, that was REALLY good.

Post Match with H.O.T was good, it's looks like Roddy will leave them. I Wish someone like Kyle, good wrestler but awful with the mic will join them.

Overall Rating: I was interested in the show because of the crowd actually. But I really think the place looked good. It's looked like Chiakra show, but with more people in the crowd. I Liked it, don't know why ROH were so pissed about this. Overall pretty fun show, good matches and great ME. I Will give it.. 7.5.