Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2012, 11:09 PM   #17 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Is it possible that Taker carries on to WM30?

He doesn't need it, it would be stupid. 20 and 0 is a perfect number for him to go out on, the moment where him, HBK and HHH are all on the stage with each other is a fitting end to his career and pretty much the only thing on that PPV worthy of being called a "WrestleMania moment", and any Streak match from this point forward is anti-climactic. How do you sell a nearfall at Mania and have people believe it after what they've just seen? I'll admit it, there were certain times in that match...they had me. I was worried Triple H was going to end the Streak when HBK and HHH did the SCM/Pedigree combo. But after kicking out of everything he did at this Mania, it's done. He CAN'T lose. They couldn't convince me that Brock Lesnar and The Rock in a handicap match were a threat to the Streak after what we've seen this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple H: Twitter Q & A

Who has been the best example of the NXT system working?

Triple H: Bray Wyatt.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote