Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #3413 (permalink)
Super Delfin
Working on my abs

Super Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by SeabsSuper Delfin is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

/\ Looks super keify! I love the taste of a nice blueberry strain and that shit looks fire.

Trying to figure out how the fuck I can rearrange the shit in my apartment to get a pull up / dip tower in place. Don't really care if it looks retarded it just needs to fit. Think I might have it figured out. Getting ripped son!

Also, it's just about Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata season which means I got to get serious about hunting some of these mushrooms which have eluded me the last two years. I know they're around here I just haven't looked in the right places. Got a new place in mind with many spots along a river and some creeks along a relatively secluded bike trail which might be hiding the elusive mushrooms I'm seeking. At worse at least I get some hiking, biking, and photo ops out of it. Mycology and photography are quickly becoming two of my favorite hobbies.

Last edited by Super Delfin : 04-03-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Super Delfin is offline   Reply With Quote